Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2, 2015

Another snowy/ icy day.  Strange weather to last so long here.  I love that my family of five can be in a house together for so many days and still have fun and get along.  We have endured some crankiness and annoying behaviors but overall it is peaceful.  A fire blazing, Monopoly City being played next to it, mom completing lesson plans for school next week.  We also made a trip to the grocery store so we are stocked up for the week maybe.

It feels good to do what I know needs doing.  Now I can do some things I just want to do tomorrow. Yay!  Having a great meal tonight and eating better yesterday and today has had a renewing effect on me as well!  Grass fed steak, stir fry veggies with extra red peppers and onions, and a Dr. Oz green smoothie = yum!

Haven't had time to reflect on last year or think about goals for the new year but I will get there.

No comments: